Today’s meeting is at 1:00 p.m. and will take place in Bronfman 011.
Hope to see you all there!
Bronfman yoga is back! Join students on weekday nights to relax, let go of your problems and do some Yoga!
Here are some details:
What: Gentle flow yoga suitable for all abilities
When: Every Tuesday, 8.45 – 9.45am
Where: Bronfman, room 011
What to Bring: clothes you can lunge in (we have mats, courtesy of the lovely mus!)
Take a study break, clear your mind and feel great…
No fees are charged to participate and the class is led by our very own VP Yogi: Marnie– a certified yoga instructor!
Join the facebook group “Bronfman Yoga!” for weekly reminders about time a date of Bronfman yoga:
See you there!
STOP is recruiting!
VP Positions available:
– VP Events
– VP Research
– VP Sponsorship
– VP Career Development
– VP Communications
Check out the role descriptions by clicking on their page link on the right hand panel.
Email a 250 word blurb describing why you’re qualified and why you want to get involved.
Email subject line should state the role you’re applying for. Please tell us your name, contact info, and program of study as well.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, January 19th, 2010 11:00pm
There are only a few seats left for this great workshop! This one day intensive and interactive course is aimed at emerging sustainability practitioners who want to gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to take a strategic, systems approach to communicating, planning and managing sustainability initiatives.
Graduates of this course will be able to explain and begin to apply The Natural Step Framework to help their organizations and communities take a leadership role in sustainability within their organizations, businesses, and communities.
In this course, you will:
- Describe the current sustainability opportunities and risks facing organizations and communities.
- Listen to stories / case studies from leaders in organizations moving towards sustainability.
- Apply the key steps of the ABCD methodology for sustainability planning with a case study.
- Present the core concepts of The Natural Step Framework in a short presentation and receive feedback from peers.
- Strategize how you can most effectively promote sustainability in their organization or community.
- Reflect on how The Natural Step Framework can help you take a leadership role in sustainability
When? Saturday the 27th of November, 9am – 5pm
Price? $60 on or before Tuesday the 23rd, $75 after Tuesday (Includes food, an e-learning tool and workbook)
To confirm your attendance, please pay online through PayPal by clicking here, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would rather pay by cash.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!! Sign up now! Check out the event on Facebook to invite your friends!